Serverspace Terraform Provider
Automate cloud service resources management using the verified Serverspace Terraform Provider.
Simplify cloud infrastructure management
Specify the proper state of your cloud project
and let Terraform do the rest.
Easily connect Serverspace
as Your Provider
Execute a couple of simple commands on the Serverspace Terraform Provider page and generate an API Token to enable Terraform functionalities in the Serverspace services.
How to start?
- Download an archive file from the Terraform website.
- Unpack the archive with the binary file to a separate folder which will store configurations.
- Enter the fine in PATH.
- Set up the completion in shell.
Connecting Serverspace provider
- Create a text file containing the provider description.
- Copy the code from Terraform Registry and paste it into the file.
- Execute the “terraform init” command.
Creating cloud infrastructure
- Create and open the ssh_key.tf file.
- Insert the information about the public part of the ssh key into the file ssh_key.tf and save the changes.
- Create and open the main.tf file.
- Insert the description of your infrastructure into the file main.tf.
- Run the command "terraform apply".