Introducing Serverspace One-Click App Marketplace
Serverspace has launched a service designed for deploying vStack servers with preinstalled applications. Now users don't have to install software on virtual machines themselves.
Which apps are available in the marketplace?
- WordPress — content management system (CMS).
- Docker — platform for building, deploying, and managing containers.
- PostgreSQL — object-relational database management system.
- PHP — C-like general-purpose scripting language used for web development.
- Apache — web server.
- Nginx — web server and mail proxy.
- LAMP — server software set that includes Linux, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, and PHP.
- LEMP — server software set that includes Linux, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, and PHP.
The list of applications will be updated.
To deploy the application, the user needs to:
- Open the control panel and start creating a vStack server.
- Select the data center and server configuration.
- Select the desired application from the list.
- Click "Create".
By clicking "Create", the user sends a request that specifies all the characteristics of the future server. The system sees this and runs a script to install the selected application on the server. Server deployment will take about 40 seconds, but application installation will take from 1 to 15 minutes.
The application is not charged. The user pays only for the resources that he chose in the process of creating the server.